Lely High Class of 1988
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lely High Class of 1988

Class reunion message board for Lely High Class of 1988.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Incredible enough alot of us are still here in Naples.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marelys Delashmet(Torres)

Incredible enough alot of us are still here in Naples. Empty
PostSubject: Incredible enough alot of us are still here in Naples.   Incredible enough alot of us are still here in Naples. Icon_minitime2007-08-21, 11:57

Jodie Chute is still here in Naples. She is now Jodie Lamadrid (her husband is Jeff). She has 3 beautiful boys and is teaching (last I heard, Kindergarten).
Back to top Go down
http://1flinsgroup.mymedicalquotes.com
Jodie La

Incredible enough alot of us are still here in Naples. Empty
PostSubject: Wow 20 years!   Incredible enough alot of us are still here in Naples. Icon_minitime2007-09-19, 21:10

How fast it all goes by. Where to begin... First a big thank you to all of you who are working so hard to put this together. If I can do anything, please call I'm here in Naples and teach at Poinciana (4th grade) so I'm around a lot(239-455-2825).
So, I'll give everyone my stats: Married 91/2 years to Jeff Lamadrid, we have 3 very beautiful little boys, (thanks for the compliment Marelys), Hunter 6, Noah 5 and Jonas 3, I teach 4th grade, Jeff works for Gulf Shores Marina. We spend most of our spare time trying to keep up with our three little guys their busy.
Like I said anything I can do please just ask...
Jodie Lamadrid (Chute)
Back to top Go down

Incredible enough alot of us are still here in Naples.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lely High Class of 1988 :: Talk About Whatever!-
Jump to: