Lely High Class of 1988
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lely High Class of 1988

Class reunion message board for Lely High Class of 1988.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi Everyone!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Michelle B

Hi Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hi Everyone!   Hi Everyone! Icon_minitime2008-05-29, 12:23

I can't believe it's been 20 years!! I haven't been back to Naples since 1995. I'm living the dream up in the Great White North-Moorhead, MN. I have been married for almost 10 years and had 2 awesome kids, Nick is 7 and Hailey is 5. Hockey is 24/7 in our house and summer weekends spent at the lakes enjoying ice cold beverages, boating and camp fires. I wish I could make the reunion, but no dice. Take lots of pictures and make sure you post them!!

Michelle Berg (Bartholomew)
Back to top Go down
VAL8370

Hi Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone!   Hi Everyone! Icon_minitime2008-06-02, 13:20

lol! HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS VALERIE NICHOLS...JUST DROPPING A NOTE TO SAY HELLO,HAVENT HEARD FROM VERY MANY PEOPLE FROM HIGH SCHOOL..WE ARE ALLL CRAAAZZZY BUSY WITH OUR LIVES.BUT LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING I love you YOU ALL THAT ARE ATTENDING!
Back to top Go down
Sassos

Sassos

Hi Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone!   Hi Everyone! Icon_minitime2008-07-30, 00:19

Well I unfortunately missed the reunion so maybe all the excitement has faded from this site but it is a great site! I just wanted to drop in and say hi. I have a ton of newspaper clippings from 88 Lely football. Wish I would have visited the site before the reunion. I would have been happy to share them.

Anyway, my wife and I moved back to the Orlando area last year from New Jersey! We had a blast up there but too cold! So we're back in the warmth enjoyning life. Hopefully we won't have to wait another 10 years to see everyone! Take care!! Rob (and Mandy) Sassos
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone!   Hi Everyone! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lely High Class of 1988 :: Talk About Whatever!-
Jump to: